The UW-Madison Undergraduate Entomology Society, Slow Food UW, and MIGHTi are pleased to announce the 2023 Swarm To Table event, to be held 2:00-5:00 pm, Saturday, April 15th, at The Crossing (1127 University Ave, Madison, WI 53715). Swarm to Table is a celebration of insects in food, art, and human culture, with a gourmet tasting menu, presentations, activities, prizes, and more! Check out the announcement flyer or our post on last year’s event for more information.
This event includes:
- Expo space featuring:
- Insect agriculture industry members
- Interactive activities
- UW departments and organizations
- And much more!
- Gourmet insect tasting menu by chef Andrew Jack
- Art gallery showcasing insect positive artwork by creators in our community
- Micro-presentations by experts in the field
- Arthropod inspired open mic
- Prizes for best arthropod-inspired attire
Visit swarmtotable.org to buy tickets or learn more about this event!This article was posted in Events, News and tagged Swarm to Table.